Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Cauliflower is the perfect replacement for refined white flour. To prepare AllRecipes.com’s healthy crust, shred and steam the cauliflower, combine it with cheese, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper, and bake until it’s lightly browned. It yields 6 servings.
½ head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
½ cup shredded Italian cheese blend
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 232°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the cauliflower is shredded.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- For video recipe go to: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/232930/cauliflower-pizza-crust/